What’s the best way I can process a transaction if I cannot use my terminal?

Login to CardLink Online. From within CardLink Online click Contact Us and choose query type ‘Transaction Authorisation’. Forward the transaction details along with the full fuel card number and vehicle Registration.

If you have an invoice or need to attach any supporting documents, click Contact Support at the bottom of this page, then select ‘Merchant Query’ and ‘Transaction Authorisation’. Ensure to attach the supporting documents or invoice.


Was this article helpful?


What’s wrong with this article?(Required)